Senior Procurement Specialist (Strategický nákupčí)
Procurement Specialist is responsible for development of IT or non-IT Category and Sourcing Strategies for assigned scope and implementation of them via strategic sourcing projects and other non-sourcing initiatives.
Procurement Specialist will monitor and make sure the business policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Category and Sourcing Management methodology is applied.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The person will be responsible for independent end-to-end negotiation of mid and large-size deals. The focus will be determined based on the candidate experience – it can be IT or non-IT category. Deals are mainly related to countries where Home Credit is established – APAC & EMEA. The second part of the job will be helping to build and maintain the network of procurement organization between local HC entities and HC HQ.
- Manage supplier relationship and develop own category
- SAP SRM tool usage as strategic sourcing platform
- Collaborate with functional budget owners and work closely with the Group Category Managers, Local Procurement teams, and other relevant stakeholders;
- Monitor Category and contracts performance, price variance and take appropriate corrective actions when needed;
- Participate in Category budgeting process
- Run RFI/RFP/RFQ/eAuctions/F2F negotiations
- Develop business award scenarios and final recommendation
- Review, sign and ensure implementation of negotiated contracts
- Consolidate contracts locally as well as across countries
- Assure timely contract renewal and manage/plan contract expiration dates
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Increase Procurement coverage of the spend (where relevant);
- Support any procurement specific project (supplier portal, excellence program, etc.).
- University degree (preferred area: economic, law or IT );
- relevant experience in Supply chain management (Procurement or Sales) at least 5 years;
- Strong analytical skills enabling to understand cost models, sourcing results and financial and operational impact for the Company;
- Strategic mindset;
- Knowledge of Procurement processes, methods and techniques, including negotiation skills, e- sourcing tools, e-auctions is beneficial;
- Category management experience is a strong asset;
- Languages: English as the working language, other languages are an advantage
- Project management skills (certification PRINCE2 / PMI) is an advantage
- analytical and problem solving skills;
- able to work in a team as well as independently;
- very good communication and negotiation skill;
- ability to work on several projects in parallel; self-sufficient in prioritizing
- personal efficiency (time management, prioritization, focus on task completion);
- ability to work against challenging deadlines.
Are you interested? Do not hesitate to apply or share the role to your network
KontaktHome Credit International a.s.
160 00 Praha 6-Dejvice-Praha 6-Dejvice